CARE Canada’s mission is to serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world. Drawing strength from our global diversity, resources and experience, we promote innovative solutions and are advocates for global responsibility. We facilitate lasting change by:
- strengthening capacity for self-help
- providing economic opportunity
- delivering relief in emergencies
- influencing policy decisions at all levels
- addressing discrimination in all its forms
Guided by the aspirations of local communities, we pursue our mission with both excellence and compassion; the people whom we serve deserve nothing less.
We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.
CARE Canada will be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We will be known everywhere for our unshakable commitment to the dignity of people.